Updated: September 2020
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 04580 59752
E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 04580 59752
Simply click on the SHOP, and purchase either a Group Course of lessons or a One-to-One lesson and I will see you at my studio ready to start playing.
Alternatively e-mail me with your current level, musical interests and if you have any goals in mind and we will discuss the classes I have available and what best meets your needs. [email protected]
If looking to join a group class and we are part way through our term please still e-mail me, as I regularly start new courses part way through the term and it is also often possible to join a course that is already underway.
• Sold as a packet and offer fantastic value for money and the chance to meet new people with a similar interest to you.
• Try your first 1 hour group lesson for 14€ to meet me and see the quality of my lessons, before committing to an entire course.
• Next course = 10 x 1 hour classes; total cost 140€.
• Beginners please add 26,99€ and 17,99€ for the excellent course books.
• It is not possible to give refunds for classes missed or courses cancelled once paid for, however courses can often be transferred or deferred and I try to be as flexible as possible. If you miss one week you are welcome to attend two classes the next week.
• Classes consist of between 2 and 6 people.
• Instruments and equipment can be borrowed for a first lesson and hired for a course and taken home between classes if not wanting to purchase an instrument to begin with (4€/week).
• Cost: 30€/30m. 50€/hr. Offering the fastest progression and the most flexibility.
• Instruments and equipment can be borrowed for lessons and hired to take home between lessons; if not wanting to purchase an instrument to begin with (4€/week).