Updated: September 2017
Phone: 04580 59752
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 04580 59752
My name is Pete and I specialise in guitar lessons (as well as other instrument lessons) in Oulu, Northern Finland. I teach lessons both one-to-one and in groups at my music studio in the city centre.
To start learning today simply send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• I offer both one-to-one and group lessons on guitar, bass, ukulele, drums, and piano.
• All ages (from 2 years old), all styles of music and all levels of ability are taught.
• I am highly qualified as both a performer and as a teacher - BMus(Hons) degree in Guitar Performance from The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Endorsement in Guitar Teaching (RCS), Post Graduate Certificate in Education in Teaching from the University of East London.
• I have my own dedicated music studio - learn in a comfortable environment, all you need is yourself and enthusiasm, everything else I can provide (I'll even find the enthusiam if that doesn't come with you!), and for parents whose children are taking lessons; have a coffee and read a magazine on a comfy sofa whilst your children have their lessons.
• I am friendly and easy going whilst ensuring all students improve. The highest mark a student of mine has achieved in a formal exam is 95% and I have never had a student achieve less than 75% in any exam, over 10 years of teaching - whilst I remain a relaxed and patient teacher; at least I like to think so :)
Group lessons (between 2 and 6 people per class): 12,50€/hr class, sold as a packet.
One-to-One: 30€/30m. 50€/hr.
• Try a group lesson (just 12,50€) to meet Pete and to see the quality of lessons before committing to a course.
• Instruments can be borrowed for a first class and hired for a course.
• Please e-mail for an up-to-date timetable of classes and to book your place today.
• A guitar, ukulele, or bass course can make a great gift. Gift vouchers are available.